Wednesday, September 9, 2009

All About Me...

Hello, my name is Allison. I'm 20 years old and I'm a Junior at the University of Central Florida, majoring in Health Sciences: Pre-clinical Allied. I spend most of my free time playing sports, teaching dance at my church, working and doing A LOT of studying. I took this class because it seems to be a very interesting subject and I feel it's rather important to be well informed on HIV. I believe it's very important for everyone to gather as much information as possible about this virus in order to prevent themselves from contracting the virus and/or spreading the virus. I hope to gain a lot of valuable information that I can carry back to family, friends, co-workers, classmates and church family. I believe the more informed of this virus we are, the more likely we are to defeat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment